Okay….so I’ve tried kale before in a salad and I’ll be honest….I didn’t like it one bit. However, we recently were watching a YouTube video for a channel we are subscribed to where they were making kale chips and we thought….why not give it a try.
We really enjoyed them. They were crunchy and salty. The perfect afternoon snack. Liam liked them too!
Kale Chips Recipe:
- Olive oil (or coconut oil)
- Seasoning of choice (we used salt, pepper, and garlic salt)
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees
- Remove any stems from Kale
- Toss with olive oil
- Season with whatever you would like
- Lay on a baking sheet
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Flip chips
- Bake for another 10-12 minutes
**you want chips to be crunchy
The amount of seasoning is going to make all the difference in the flavor. I also want to try with Parmesan and garlic salt in the future.
If you are having a salty craving….these will do the trick for you. Let me know what you think! Enjoy!