Mr. and Mrs. Boardman

What a day! I was the personal attendant in my friend Katrina’s wedding so the whole day was filled with tasks to be completed however it ended up being a beautiful day filled with love and celebrating!

My morning started around 5am. I decided I needed to be ready for the day so that if things came up that I needed to do, I could help. I packed a lunch for myself and a few of the bridesmaids who couldn’t eat the meal provided, as well as some snacks and drinks. I was able to get a few snuggles from Liam before heading out the door.


Then it was off to pick up two of the bridesmaids, go to Walmart to pick up a last minute vase, and then Caribou to get coffee for ourselves and the bride.

Finally we were off to the Dancing Dragonfly Winery where all the ladies got ready. When we arrived there was a lot to be done so I got to work helping with decorations and set up while the bridesmaids worked on hair and make up.

Then the groomsmen showed up. They needed their boutonnieres and some final touches.

After getting ready, it was time for the first look. My dad was the videographer for the wedding so I had to run out and help with the camera. The first look was adorable and Katrina looked stunning!

Then it was individual pictures and group pictures. The sun was shining and it was quite warm but the pictures looked like they will be amazing. I snuck a few pictures as well!

We took a picture of our own in the parking lot before leaving the winery.


After pictures we packed up and headed to the church. Lunch was served at the church and was much needed especially for the groomsmen. Everyone was able to sit and relax for a little bit while guests filed into the church. I quickly took a pic with all my besties to make sure I got them in and didn’t forget.

Then it was time for me to get to work again. I got everyone organized and lined up and ready to go down the aisle. First, the ushers escorted grandparents and parents and then the bridesmaids and groomsmen, and then Katrina and her parents. It went super smooth which was great and Katrina looked so great!

I was able to sit and relax during the ceremony which was so nice. It was a beautiful ceremony. Katrina and Seth decided to do a unity candle and a picture frame with a lock but no key to symbolize their love.

Seth kissed his bride and then it was on to celebrate. Everyone packed up their belongings, put them on the party bus, and we headed to Champ’s.

Before heading to Champ’s I spent some time with Joe and Liam since Liam came to the ceremony.

We also got to see DJ and Alena. We could not get the boys to smile but they sure are cute!

Then Joe took Liam to pick up the babysitter and go home and I went to Champ’s. It was nice to just kick back and relax for a while. I got a big glass of water and sat down. After Champ’s we hopped on the bus and headed to the winery for the reception. Breanna and I are both pregnant so we got some non-alcoholic wine for the bus so we could celebrate too. It was actually pretty good!

Once we got to the winery we took some final pictures and then it was time for the grand entrance. I let the DJ know the wedding party was ready and they all came in with their fun, planned dance moves.


Katrina’s aunt did the prayer and then it was buffet style dinner. There were several options and I chose the chicken and pasta. I was really hungry so I ate a lot and was really full after.

During dinner Katrina’s dad gave a speech and then shortly after the 2 matron’s of honor and the best man gave their speeches.

Katrina and Seth’s cake was so pretty. And the cake table was decorated so nice.

The bride and groom did the cake cutting and were pretty nice to one another. It was cute and the cake looked tasty!

It ended up being a really beautiful and sunny evening so a lot of people went outside after dinner and had drinks and conversation. I finally felt off duty once we were at the winery so I was able to just enjoy the company and relax.

The guys kicked back and relaxed too! haha!

Later in the evening they did the first dance, father/daughter dance, and mother/son dance. Then it was time for the dance to start and people were ready for it! The dance floor filled up.

We stayed until about 11pm when I finally had to call it a night. My whole body was tired and sore and I was ready for bed. Such a busy but fun day!

Congratulations to the newlyweds, Mr. and Mrs. Boardman! We are so happy to have been able to celebrate with you and wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s