In a previous post I spoke about Rosehip oil and how I love it as a face lotion. In another previous post I spoke about Young Living (YL) essential oils and how I love using them. Well I wanted to make a lotion so that I could get the benefits of Rosehip oil and essential oils on my face daily. Therefore I created my nighttime lotion.
I use this lotion each night after I wash my face. It has coconut oil in it so it isn’t quickly absorbed which is why I use it at night. A little bit of this goes a long way.
I didn’t do exact measurements but can share generally how much of each item is in my mix. All ingredients are give or take a little depending on your preference.
- about 1/4 cup coconut oil
- about 10 droppers full of Rosehip oil
- about 15 drops frankincense essential oil (YL)
- about 10 drops lemon essential oil (YL)
- about 10 drops lavender essential oil (YL)
- a few drops of vitamin E
This lotion makes my face feel fresh and smooth which is why I love it so much!!